20 May 2009

Relieved

After the many days of struggle, I am finally relieved! Well, I was trapped in the difficulty of producing essays due to my lack of experience in writing factual essays. Somehow, I managed to complete both of the tough tasks by today with the help of my kawans---- Jo Lin and Kok Yen. They contributed lotsa amazing ideas and feedback to me. Toh zhe toh zhe!! Phewh! After double checking my e-form,I click on the button "SUBMIT". Phewh! The sign on relief is written right on my face. Well, after submitting the form, I can still view my form but I will not be able to make any changes anymore. Something that gave me a big shock was it was written there my relationship with the Astro subsriber above is "myself". (In fact,my dad is the Astro subscriber)Eh? No way! I remembered I put "child". I seriously don't know how it ended up to be "myself".*scratch head* Hopefully it was just an error. I don't want my efforts to go down the drain just because of that error eh.

So, wish me best of luck in winning that scholarship okay! I really hope to get a degree in graphic design! *praying hard*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com