20 May 2009

Finally, I am registered to The One Academy! Well, I sat for an English assessment today which is the crucial point of which class I will be entering. Hm... I truly hope that my timetable will not be the late ones. I don't mind waking up early. But I really mind reaching home late. I will start to miss my MSN, my Facebook, and my Plurk when the sky starts to get darker. LMAO.. Please ignore my insanity. Well, aside from the English assessment, I have to go through an IQ assessment as well. What's the point of sitting for that test har? Well, I guess, it's to test how dumb I am. Wahahahaha... They have wordfind, imagination drawing as well as a very familiar IQ question.

. . .
. . .
. . .

How to join the NINE dots with THREE straight lines without lifting the pencil/pen?

Well, I remembered I did this question before with Jo Lin and Audrey. But, I couldn't recall the solution! All I remembered was two of the lines have to be extended. After figuring out for so long, I decided to SMS my retarded friends. Hahaha.. Both of my retarded friends replied me at the same time! Anyway, the answer that they gave me will need me to connect the dots with FOUR straight lines. That kept me wondering whether there's an error in that question or not. I have been Googling about that question. But, I haven't found any solution of the question yet. Sigh.

Anyway, I have been quite busy of writing essays these days. In order to apply for the Astro scholarship, I will have to complete two essays.

Title ONE: What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view as so?

Title TWO: What is your career vision and why is this choice meaningful to you?

FYI, it's not a multiple choice question. You have to write essays for both.

Huahuahua~~ These essays are killing me. Well, FYI, I used to write narrative essays for all my examinations. I really sucks at writing factual essays! I even went to the Popular Bookstore to gather informations about graphic designs so that I can write a better essay. Till now, I have completed the first essay, but the second essay is still a piece of DRAFT! Ugh oh~~ Save me.. This Sunday is the deadline. I hope that I can submit the form by tomorrow. Wish me good luck yea! =)

p/s: It's rather hard to resist you. Please tell me why. ='(

***Oh ya! Not to forget some of my recent photos. ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com