20 November 2007

for the Form 4s, I guess you'll definitely know this phrase,

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If;Rudyard Kipling
I truly experienced it today. There's an up-and-down today;a pretty bad one in the morning and also afternoon, but there's a BIG twist in the middle on noon. If I were to explain what had happened, I might be just too stupid to do that! Because there's no word in this universe that can describe everything that happened today.

All I have to say now is, miracle happened today!.. oh God, at least you are kind to me after the torture was over! Love Ya!! ^^

I'd just read a book, Leniency is Happiness.. This book taught me a little that means a lot today! and, I shall end my post here..

_sUpEr HyPeR nOw_

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com