08 November 2007

Today, i went to PAVILION!! oh my!! again!!! the desperation to become rich comes back.. awh.. i juz feel like having a platinum card with me.. the i can "look" card.. hahaha... but too bad.. i can only do that when i earn lots lots of $$$$$$... anyway, my main reason for going there is not to shop for myself.. i have job to do!! watz dat?? i am supposed buy presents for subjects teacher.. jian ju and i are responsible to buy prezi for teachers as appreciation.. coincidentally, we went to the same mall, Pavilion.. ><.. but i never meet her.. she's in bookstore.. but i am in fashion store!! haha.. two different manusia!! haha.. so, i had got lots of $$$ with me.. i can do watever i want.. i bought a few stuff for teacher without feeling the pain.. wakakaka... bcoz it's all class money.. these are wat i'd bought...








































































well well... then i went to the food store!! oh my god!! that is like heaven man!! those foods are so damn delicious-looking... there are so many japanese food shop there!! got korean restaurant too.. my parents saw this tart shop.. my goodness!!! the egg tart is freaking delicious.. i could still see the egg in the tart moving.. awh!!! so nice!! my dad bought so many of them even they are damn expensive... next, i saw this candy stall with.... HELLO KITTY CANDIES!!!! AHHH!!! u must not be there when i saw them.. because it was so embarassing when i screamt, HELLO KITTTYYY!!! the worker was smiling at me tat time.. buat malu sajer...
















then i went to my aunt's house.. look at my little nephew.. so cute!!like boss only la the way he sits.. let me insert another pic of man man.. she's trying to wear the pants by herself... haihz..















another pic!! man man and I... MUAX!!














lastly, i would like to thanks the person who dedicate the song "tercipta untukku" by ungu.. love it!! muax!!>.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com