02 November 2007

Experiment

Lee Teng ah. u'd missed something great today which is the experiment to prepare soluble and insoluble salt..

this is the soluble salt, Lead (II)Nitrate.
















This is insoluble salt, Copper Sulphate.. captured sumthing cool..
<<











captured lots of siao sin dee de pic... aiyo.. she have so many weird faces
man!





















ANOTHER ACTION!


...... watz she trying to do ah...



























We have Siamese triplets too!! haha..


















































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We ordered Pizza Hut at 12.. wakaka.. we asked Pn. Mazelina to make the call for us.. yummy yummy!! we ordered Hawaian Chicken.. Nothing much about today.. But it's so tiring walking round the school today... haihz.. find for ms. Sim is even harder than treasure hunt leh.. I seriously don't know where was she hiding at. Searched her in every corner of the school still couldn't see her bayang le.. walked until my leg muscle also pain.. Yesterday's ping pong training edi made my muscle kinda aching.. and now,after all the non-stop walking, my legs' muscle are so so so so tired.. So lazy to walk man... How much I hope someone could carry me and walk.. wakakakaka... *dreaming* opps!!haha... gotta eat my dinner...

byez

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com