09 April 2010

I never halt people from doing the things they want.


All I do is just agreeing things that I pro and disagreeing things that I anti.

I guess everyone has their rights to be any kind of human they want for as long as it's not a crime. Well well. I admit that I dislike la-las and si-hams. (Malaysians, you know what I mean right?) But, I don't think it's right to anti them. Alarhh... They are just less fashion-conscious. What's a big deal about it right? Just let them be. The participation of hatred in this issue still sounds a little illogic to me. I won't bother to hate things that have nothing to do with me. My time is scheduled for better things rather than hating.


Wahaha.. See! I crap again. I just enjoy jotting down the bits and pieces in my mind.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com