09 April 2010

No doubt. I had made my decision and opinion clear. So clear that all human being who understand Mandarin and English should understand. Maybe you're the exception because you just don't understand.


You wouldn't want to know how many personalities are there in me. There's only a single me physically, but there is an infinity divisions of me mentally. And, it will take you centuries to understand it. I never blame you for thinking that you actually have a chance. Maybe you think I am the typical girl that you see from Taiwan and Korean drama. No, I am not. If I were making a decision, I must have gone through a lot of considerations. I didn't decide a thing for nothing. Definitely I am firmed enough with my decision before I let you know about it.

One thing about me is, I'll never look back. Once I let it go, it's gone. And it will never come back. It's impossible for it to come back.Yes, I am mean! I admit that. But that's me. You have your right to love and to hate. But, I am trying to help you out. You are leading yourself into a situation that will not bring any good to you and me. There's no point keep holding it tight, so tight that even you yourself are being tied up by yourself. You said you understand about time and space. I say you don't. You are just saying it for the sake of saying. I am serious about this. You really gotta stop thinking that there might be a 0.000001% of chance. I just don't worth your precious time. I am moving on with my brand new life and I am doing so fine with it. Why do you have to stand still on the same point? Don't you move on? Can't you get a life? And most importantly is, can't you live for yourself? Why are you living for others? You own your life! Why do you let someone to take control of your own life? My gawd! By torturing yourself in this way makes you feel good, is it so?

Please. Please. Please. Wake up. Your mere hope is not going to bring you to anywhere. Let bygones be bygones. Okay? This is really really my last time making my words clear. If you still don't get it, I am speechless. Speechless as in... I really have nothing to say to you anymore. It's the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just let it happen naturally. no need too force you self and him. nothing can escape from god.

Anonymous said...

ok! i admit. it was me. you always said need time and space. but i just feel like you hate me so much. you always asked me to understand. but how can i understand. everything happened so suddent and dun hv any proper answer for me, just let me loss the part in my life suddenly. you promise will give me some time to recover and still can msn for you. but everytime you just avoid me so much. i just keep it inside... its hurt.

i write the msg here i dun ask for anything. i just want to chat with you. at lease still can chat with you. dun block me. pls!

 
template by suckmylolly.com