26 January 2009

Bbrrr.... I feel so outdated now.

When I read through my friends' blog, I feel so lost. All the WH- questions popped out from my mind. Too many changes. Too many questions. Oh my, oh my.

Everything seems to be so awkward to me now. I am used to laugh like crazy people in the camp. But when I am back home, I have nothing to laugh at. Sisters still argue as usual. I looked into my room. Four walls. I looked out from my room and I see another house. It's so different from the camp. In the camp, I am surrounded with trees and hills. Every morning, I enjoy the beautiful scenery of the hills which are half covered by the mist. At night, I could see the stars glistering brilliantly in the sky. Damn beautiful k..

One thing I know deep in my heart now is that I will definitely cry on the day I leave the camp. T__T

1 comments:

Chew Wei said...

haha...
hav de same idea wif u...
bein outdated.. haha..

 
template by suckmylolly.com