02 January 2009


This post is dedicated to myself!! Muahahahahahahahaha!!! I am a grown-up now!! I have finally turned EIGHTEEN!! Mamamia! I am an adult!!

My wishes:
1. Everyone, including myself stays healthy.
2. To be loved by more and more people! Muahahaha!
3. To achieve excellent SPM results.
4. To succeed in getting scholarships.
5. To succeed in earning more money! $$$
6. To get more freedom from my parents.
7. To be more cheerful and hearty than ever!
8. To get a bloody handsome and charming boyfriend. (Nah! Just joking! Haha)
9. To see lotsa people leaving birthday wishes in my comment box.(Don't leave it in cbox cuz I wanna keep them eternally!)
10. To gain more knowledge in a brand new world!

*Notice:This is an advance post.

For those who remember my birthday, THANKS LOTS!!!

10 comments:

Linda Chantelle N. said...

Ahh! first to comment!! :P
Happy Birthday, Jian.
ILY always =)


owhhh and the pic.. you know I know laah. HAHAHAHA. *bangga*

Kok Yen, Staci Tan said...

Who can't remember your birthday? It's a day after new year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN DINOSAUR!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jian! Happy Birthday! Have fun in NS! =)

Justine said...

Blessed 18th Birthday!!!!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday yo!

~ONION~ said...

Happy birthday~have fun in NS but don't come pack with 6 packs~hahaah =P

Anonymous said...

Hey ya HAPPY SEXY 18TH BIRTHDAY!! Now you can do whatever you want legally!! hahaa *winks*
Enjoy and have fun!! =) *hugs*
Love ya loads!

-chew Hong-

Aswin said...

Happy Birthday! Best wishes from me.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Happy Birthday!

Chew Wei said...

JJ,
happy belated birthday o..
i tink tat time i stil don noe who r u..izit?
hehe..

 
template by suckmylolly.com