24 January 2009

Hey people! Here I am. Back to my dearest blog! You guys miss me hell lot rite?! Teehee.. Let me share a lil bit about my life in National Service.

First of all, if you guys were to ask me how was it? Well, one word- COOL! Maybe some of them think differently from the way I think. Who cares la! I rather live there happily for 3 months than to flood myself in complaints for 3 months.

Secondly, what are the activities I have done there? Hm... So far, I have yet tried on any vigorous activities. Most of the activities on the first month were to build up the pelatih's stamina. The activities that we did most were pumping, jumping jacks, and some other stretching activities.

Thirdly, how many friends I have made there? Not a big number la. I am a lil bit anti social there. Don't ask me why. Khaha!! Well, here is the list of close friends I got to know there. Sorry if I missed out some of the names. May Hui(my bestest dorm mate), Vi Kie, Siew Yin, Hooi Chen, Owi, Hai Chuan, Jason, Kok Sang, See En, Asyraf (Cool malay guy), Vinni, Hui Ping, Chew Wei, Siu See, Yin Yee,and Lily.Besides, I also made a friend from the temple, Wai Kent. Haha.. There are many more chineses that I still yet know their names. LOL! This is how sucky I am in the camp.

Wookie.. There will be more entries if I am free. ^_^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com