23 March 2010

Photo post



#1
This is my dad's birthday cake from Baskin Robbins.
Comment: Expensive, not worthy, not very delicious, fruits are too sour.
Conclusion: Don't buy! =.=

#2
This is my final work for my Figure Studies III.
Title: Old and New.
Concept: Old uncle playing his grandson's PSP. His little grandson was too sad that his PSP was conquered by his "SO-DAMN-IN" grandfather. The grandson's mom, who is the woman that grabs her hair like orang gila got shocked and speechless of the whole thing. Hahaha.. I find this quite funny lah..By the way, last minute work. Could have done more. =.=

#3
I am still a big fan of buttons. Since years years back... =D
Report: I spent almost RM35 on buttons in this month. WTH!

#4
My best reward yesterday(not very rewarding actually. I paid for it!). So happened to see these felt(a fabric material that it very suitable to make handcrafts) at Art Friend. And.... How could I not buy them right?? Haha!
From left: Red, Gold, White, Shocking Pink, Brown

#5
The three IL kakis- Kai Lee, Johnson and Wen Kang lazing on the sofa at The Gardens. 22.3.010

#6
Four of us bought DOMOs!! Mama Domo is so productive huh.. XD

#7
DOMOs!! Say HARLOU to Wen Kang gor gor!!

#8
This is my Domomo, one of the Domos. =D

#9
Muahhh Domomo~ *kiss*

#10
*click to enlarge*
Another thing that I enjoy most today-arranging my workspace again! Look at that! It's so inspiring(to me). Hahaha...


Ten ten ten ten....

=End=

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com